How to use:
1. Wet your hair before using the Titanium Needle Roller on your scalp. This will help prevent your hair from getting tangled in the roller.
2. Begin using the Titanium Needle Roller at the front of the scalp on or near the hairline and work your way down the back of the head (treating only the areas where hair loss has occurred).
3. Focussing on one section of the scalp at a time, roll each area 10-15 times. You can do this by rolling horizontally, vertically and diagonally, three or four times each way.
4. Roll in one direction only when the needles are in contact with the scalp (don’t go backward and forwards) and try to roll from the hair roots to the ends. This will prevent any hair from getting caught in the needles.
5. Repeat this process until you have covered all areas needing the treatment.
6. Use it 2-3 times a week
7. Results appear after the first two weeks of usage
You only need to apply a moderate amount of pressure. Rolling too aggressively won’t give you better results and can cause skin irritation, scratches and/or needle marks.
-9 disks x 60 Needles (540 Needles total)
-Needle material : Fine titanium
-Handle/Roller Material : PC+ABS
-High sealing sterilization packaging