What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Planter Fasciitis (say “PLAN-ter fash-ee-EYE-tus”) is the most common cause of heel pain. The plantar fascia is the flat band of tissue (ligament) that connects your heel bone to your toes. It supports the arch of your foot. If you strain your plantar fascia, it gets weak, swollen, and irritated (inflamed). Then your heel or the bottom of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is common in middle-aged people. It also occurs in younger people who are on their feet a lot, like athletes or soldiers. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch. Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament. These can lead to pain and swelling. This is more likely to happen if:
- Your feet roll inward too much when you walk (excessive pronation).
- You have high arches or flat feet.
- You walk, stand, or run for long periods of time, especially on hard surfaces.
- You are overweight.
- You wear shoes that don’t fit well or are worn out.
- You have tight Achilles Tendons or calf muscles.
Made of premium stitched & elastic cotton, This brace provides the support on the go. Wear it under shoes, boots, socks and even slippers! Instant relief is now just 1 click away.
Don’t suffer from constant pains and let it affect your quality of life. Walk and travel further so you can do much more to enjoy life. Order Today – Foot Arch Support.
- Natural Remedy – It’s good to lift fallen arches, fix flat feet & other foot issues.
- Body Fixture – Helps reduce heel, arch, the ball of the foot, knee, hip & lower back pain.
- Comfortable – It’s so good to wear for everyday use that you don’t even have to wear shoes!
- One Size Fits All – No measurement required, it will fit any sort of feet size.